Solar water heating (SWH) is the conversion of sunlight into heat for water heating using a solar thermal collector. A variety of configurations is available at varying cost to provide solutions in different climates and latitudes. SWHs are widely used for residential and some industrial applications.  A sun-facing collector heats a working fluid that passes into a storage system for later use. SWH are active (pumped) and passive (convection-driven). They use water only, or both water and a working fluid. They are heated directly or via light- concentrating mirrors. They operate independently or as hybrids with electric or gas heaters.  In large-scale installations, mirrors may concentrate sunlight into a smaller collector.
- You can install the Solar Water Heater on the roof of your House.
- Solar Water Heater consists Collector and Insulated Tank.
- The Cold Water in the Collector get heated up and collected in the Tank
- The Hot Water remains Hot for 24 hours
Benefits of Solar water heater
• Saves Gas Bill
• Save Electric Bill
• Environmental Friendly (one time investment)
• 30% Subsidy from Government
• 24 Hours hot water
• Low maintenance
• Hot water even when electricity is not there. (during power cuts)