The term solar panel is used colloquially for a Photo-voltaic (PV) module. A PV module is an assembly of Photo-voltaic cells mounted in a frame work for installation. Photo-voltaic cells use sunlight as a source of energy and generate direct current electricity. A collection of PV modules is called a PV Panel, and a system of Panels is an Array. Arrays of a photovoltaic system supply solar electricity to electrical equipment.
1. Mono Crystalline Solar Panels ( Made from Single Crystal Silicon)
2. Polycrystalline Solar modules ( Made from high Purity Poly Crystalline form of
3. Thin Film (made by depositing thin Layer of Photovoltic material on Substrate) Brands Panasonic ( Logo) , ( Adani) logo, Sova logo, Renewsys logo Warranty Terms
As per MNRE Standards, Solar Panels are warranted for
1. The module output power during first 10 years not less than 90% of the nominal output power rating
2. The module ouput power during next 15 years not less than 80% of the nominal output power rating. Then Take format from Company presentation
Difference between Mono and Polycrystalline solar Panels.